208 calories for a MASSIVE pizza



For the crust:

  • 1/4 cup all purpose flour (or 2tbsp flour and 2tbsp gluten flour) 
  • 1/4 cup oat fiber (NuNaturals works best)
  • 1/2 tsp yeast
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • water
Mix everything together except the water. Add the water slowly being careful not to make it too wet. Once everything is incorporated, let it sit for 10 minutes, then knead with the back of a spoon for 2-3 minutes. Roll the dough out on a parchment paper lined pan.


For the sauce:

  • 2 tbsp tomato paste
  • 1/4 tsp oregano
  • about 1/4 cup water
Add the tomato paste and oregano to a bowl and then gradually add water until the desired consistency is achieved.


For the toppings:

  • one string cheese
  • basil (optional)
  • chili flakes (optional)
  • any other topping you might like (optional, anything you add will likely make significant changes to the calorie total) 

Assemble the pizza as per your preferences. Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted and the bottom crust has browned slightly. 



  

Comments

  1. hey oat fiber, I'm a huge fan. I love your recipes but as someone who is gluten sensitive it makes me sad that I can't do these as they were intended. Does almond flour work for your recipes?

    ReplyDelete

  2. food games
    basketball free game
    soccer free games
    hey oat fiber, I'm a huge fan. I love your recipes but as someone who is gluten sensitive it makes me sad that I can't do these as they were intended. Does almond flour work for your recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great report post.Really thank you! Actually Cool.I really benefit from the article. Awesome.Looking ahead to studying more. Good report post.Thanks Again
    miniclip car games, a10 games for kid, Jogo para menina

    ReplyDelete
  4. jogo io online
    free online friv Games
    play 2 player games
    This type of is apparently absolutely outstanding. These kinds of tiny fact is made making use of wide variety regarding certification know-how. My partner and i favour the theory much.

    ReplyDelete

  5. food games 2019 online
    basketball online games
    soccer free games
    wow, great report post.Really thank you! Actually Cool.I really benefit from the article. Awesome.Looking ahead to studying more. Good report post.Thanks Again

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2player free
    friv Games play
    jogos io online
    Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. You rock for sharing us about this redesign. Trust you won't get tired on making posts as instructive as this.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Slime Maker games free
    Age Of Basketball games online
    Football Heads: Premier League games
    This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I accidentally saw your post and it attracted me from the first few seconds, it was excellent, hope you have more successful posts. I like this post because it contains a lot of useful information to read, maybe everyone will like me.
    pbs unblocked, kizi land, friv jogo jogar

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really an amazing and wonderful post you have shared with us.

    Restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay! thanks for sharing the recipe, I love me some pizza, I'll try this one out :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment